In this article we have include some good Internet Tricks which you may not tried before, Most of the computer users think they are above the learning new things but there are always new tricks to learn and share your skill. Share this tricks with your friends by the way they appreciate you internet skill.
- 1 Internet Tips and Tricks For Windows
- 2 Command Prompt Trick to Speed Up Internet
- 3 Default gateway ping using internet speed check
- 4 Releases the allocated IPs
- 5 Flushing DNS
- 6 Using the Netsh Interface TCP command
- 7 YouTube Tricks
- 8 Google Chrome can be used as a notepad
- 9 Get access to everything on your system
- 10 Jump to address bar
- 11 Switch (Toggle) between tabs
- 12 Conclusion
Internet Tips and Tricks For Windows
Can we speed up the internet in Windows?
We all know about the widespread use of the internet today. But it is so painful when your internet speed is slow.
To solve this huge problem, I would like to share some strategies that I use to speed up my internet connection. The way I am going to tell you is simple, you must follow my simple commands to order.
Command Prompt Trick to Speed Up Internet
First, you need to open the command prompt on your Windows PC.
Click Start and type “cmd” in the search.
Right click on the command prompt and open as administrator.
Now the command prompt will appear and the command prompt will go to the root of the command by typing “C: “.
Now that it’s done with the initial part of the guide, this is just the preparation steps.
Default gateway ping using internet speed check
Step 1: First, enter the command and find the default gateway;
ipconfig / all
At the command prompt. There you go, the default gateway address at the bottom of the post.
Step 2: Now you need to ping the connection between the default gateway and Enter the command shown below
ping -t <Your default gateway address>
Along with this, you will also see the packet acceptance of time limits and the slowing down of the Internet. Our goal now is to shorten this period.
You need to run the following commands to speed up your PC.
Releases the allocated IPs
When your device is connected to an Internet connection, the IP address is allowed for the devices and the speed limit is reached.
ipconfig / renew
In most operating systems and DNSs, clients automatically cache IP addresses and other DNS results, and use the same hostname to speed up requests. Sometimes bad results are cached, so communicating with the host requires clearing from the cache, which can lead to slow connection, so it’s best to flush all these DNSs.
At the Windows Command Prompt, you must enter the following command to flush the DNS:
ipconfig / flushdns
Using the Netsh Interface TCP command
Using the Netsh Interface TCP command
There are two types of commands you need to enter and a command prompt to speed up your internet.
netsh interface tcp set global autotuning = Disable
netsh interface tcp set heuristics disabled
After typing these commands, you can check your default gateway speed and change the speed of the Internet.
When you watch any video on YouTube do some changes on URL, you can see some magic, for that follow the changes in URL given below.
- Download the audio of the video, simply replace “Youtube” and paste it into your address bar using “Listentoyoutube”
- Just replace the YouTube with the URL and paste it into your address bar using “ssyoutube” and download the video in any quality.
- Replace “Youtube” with “nsfwyoutube” and paste the Bypass age restriction in your address bar.
- Simply replace “Youtube” in the URL and paste it into your address bar and the ads you see using “YoutubeSkip”.
- Replace the video with “Youtube” in the URL and paste it into your address bar using “ListenonRepeat” and repeat the video automatically.
- Convert video to gif format and paste it into your address bar using “gifyoutube” instead of “youtube” in the URL.
Google Chrome can be used as a notepad
Web browsers servers are getting bigger and better every day, and they can be used to make our operation easier. All required websites are loaded with different content such as text, audio and videos. But do you believe we can use the same web browser to write an instant note? Yes, Google Chrome has this feature.
Google Chrome is used not only for browsing but also for writing important posts. To do this, you need to remember code data: text / html, <html contenteditable> to quickly access Notepad.
Type the code in the address bar above.
A quick note on setting up Google Chrome:
- Open a new tab in Google Chrome.
- Now enter or copy the data: text / html, <html contenteditable> in the address bar as shown above and press enter.
- An empty white page will be opened in which we can write any content.
- Now, bookmark this link for quick access.
Get access to everything on your system
You’ve been using Microsoft Windows for a long, long time, and you don’t know every nook and corner of your system. Microsoft has developed a God mode that acts as a shortcut and allows you to access Windows’ maintenance features.
This mode is useful for people with computer support. If you want to access God mode on your system, create a new folder and name the folder below. Press Enter and watch the magic happen.
That’s it now.
Jump to address bar
Sometimes you want to jump directly to the address bar of the browser. You can use Alt + D and Ctrl + L also F6 to do it. All of these keys do the same job while browsing the internet.
Switch (Toggle) between tabs
If you have opens number of tabs you want to navigate from one tab to another with the keyboard shortcut, for that you can simply use Ctrl + Tab and move from one tab to another. Similarly, if you want to navigate from one tab to another, you can use Ctrl + Shift + Tab.
We have listed some of the simple internet Tricks and computer tips and tricks to help you use your computer and surf the Internet smoothly. It is important to use the Internet safely and wisely because of each and every type of information available on the Internet.