How to Combine All of Your Cloud Drives Together and Transfer Your Files Faster
Due to the demands and competitiveness of the cloud drive market in our lives today, most users usually have multiple cloud services to store our various files and have a lot of options to choose from, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon S3 and so on. Therefore, I certainly believe that the question exists: how can we easily manage all cloud drives in a flexible and convenient place? When transferring files from one cloud drive to another, can we avoid tedious processes and slow transfer speeds? You can try one of the leading cloud services available here internetport.com
I think you will need this article because today I will tell you a particularly cool cloud management tool to solve the above problems – MultCloud. It is a secure and fast web-based multiple cloud storage manager that allows users to combine multiple cloud drives in one place. And after years of development and improvement, MultCloud has become a bridge connecting diverse cloud services, and users can easily transfer files from one cloud drive to another without having to download the files to the computer and then upload the files again.
Let’s check out its features now.
- It supports a variety of popular cloud drives, and even supports 33 cloud drives we usually use, such as Google Drive, G Suite, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Dropbox, Dropbox Business, Box, Amazon S3, SugarSync, Alfresco, hubiC, Evernote, Flickr, MediaFire, ownCloud, ADrive, Baidu, CloudMe, Cubby, MyDrive, WEB.DE, Yandex, HiDrive, MySQL, MEGA, WebDAV, pCloud, Egnyte, Backblaze and FTP/SFTP and more. You no longer need to visit many cloud drive websites or install multiple cloud applications to access all your stored files.
- You can organize and manage images, videos, and other types of files from different cloud services in one place. With MultCloud, you can easily perform some management operations such as uploading, downloading, renaming, deleting, copying, previewing, sharing, etc.
- It also has a transfer filter that allows you to move cloud files with a specific extension. When you choose a specific extension, the system automatically recognizes all files and transfers the files you want from one cloud to another.
- Syncing files between clouds are also very easy. It provides multiple synchronization methods, such as Simple Sync, Two-way Sync, Mirror Sync, Move Sync, Cumulative Sync, Update Sync, Incremental Backup Sync and All Backup Sync. These eight ways can meet your various synchronization needs. In addition, you can set up a schedule to complete the automatic backups.
5. MultCloud supports to transfer even computer powers off, because the entire transfer process runs on the server of MultCloud, so it can transfer files without the need to start the computer and it will never store any of your files.
How to Combine All Cloud Drives Together and Transfer Files Faster with MultCloud?
Next, let me show you how to use MultCloud to manage clouds and transfer files from Google Drive to Dropbox.
Step 1. Create a MultCloud account to get started or click “Experience without signing”. Every month you will get 30GB of data traffic for free to transfer and sync various files.
Step 2. This step needs you add your cloud drives accounts in one place. Click the “Add Clouds” button to add your Google Drive and Dropbox account to MultCloud.
Step 3. After adding your cloud drives, your Google Drive and Dropbox will be listed in the left panel. Now, go to the “Cloud Transfer” section and specify the source and destination clouds as Google Drive and Dropbox respectively, and finally click “Transfer Now”. Then you can find that your files in Google Drive have been successfully transferred to Dropbox.
Many people have multiple cloud drives, but managing all of them one by one is extremely cumbersome. We can find that MultCloud is the best solution to control different cloud services from a single interface. Now MultCloud is 100% free, and I must say that this application will be your good helper, I really like MultCloud, it can manage all cloud files in one place and it also makes it easy to move files between cloud storage. So try it now!