How to get Best Sound Effects for Animations
Sound is the essential aspect of a video or animation. It engages the viewer and helps them better understand the message or the information.
The sound or audio is vital as it tells the video’s mood, setting, and background or about the characters and their roles in it. Music or sound elevates videos and animations dramatically to another level and Sound Buttons is a tool which gives you various best quality sounds.
But a bad sound can also ruin them. Audio is a post-production work that can add a new life to animation or video. If you are a new animator and looking for the details of where to get the best sound effects and add a sound effect to animations, you have landed in the right place.
As here, we will be discussing the same along with an exciting tool, i.e., Sound Buttons, which will assist you in adding sounds in videos that will connect your audience.
What is the Sound Effect?
Any animation is attractive, exciting, and tends to attract more users. But music in spirits elevates the animation to another level.
Imagine if your animation includes scenes like raining, grinding a mixer, running tap, falling of glass, typing on a keyboard, running down the stairs, or that ‘ding’ of the elevator without a sound, how boring and disinteresting it would look.
But in them, if you add sounds, justifying the scene, then what? It will make a difference and enhance your animation and will be able to draw users more quickly towards it. If done with precision, various sound elements and sound effects will bring the animation alive.
Keep reading below to know more.
What is Sound Buttons.net?
As an animator, you must be looking for a full-fledged library or a one-stop platform with all types of music and sounds to use in your animations.
Isn’t it? Dear folks, your wait for the same is over. Here, we present a fantastic website or application with all the types of sounds in one place.
This website is Sound Buttons.net, which will help you solve all the hustles of adding sound effects to animation.
It includes sounds in the categories of- games, animation, television, music, sports, memes, politics, viral, movies, jokes, pranks, and reactions to help you add a spark to your animations.
How to choose the best sounds for animation?
A piece of music or a sound in a video or animation should be according to the mood and atmosphere you want to create through that visual reel.
Apart from excellent visuals, music or background score is equally important to bring attractiveness and emotional feel in the video.
Before creating the content, always keep your audience in mind their choice, likes and dislikes, and what type of content they are looking for?
So, according to your content, decide the mood or tone of the music.
Mentioned below are a few points that you should keep in before choosing the best anime sound effects for your created animation.
- Only use sounds and tones until and unless music with lyrics is entirely relevant and perfectly fits the animation.
- Avoid putting in music with too complex melodies, instead prefer to go with simple melodies, frequencies, and tones.
- While editing sound effects, one with a consistent rhythm will not be easier to edit, so keep it in mind.
- For a sad moment, choose a simple tone with fewer elements.
- Select a specific genre according to the mood or the message of your video.
- Do not steal copyright music. Instead, make full use of websites like; Sound Buttons.net.
- See your creation again and again and target the right opportunity to fit in a musical tone.
Jump to the next heading to know how sound buttons are used for animations.
How to use Sound Buttons for Animation?
To use sound buttons or add sounds in the videos, first, you need to know how to use an exciting platform or the website SoundButtons.net, which will offer you a plethora of sound buttons to make your animations more interesting.
- Go to the website https://soundbuttons.net/.
- You have to first sign up on the platform as a new user.
- After successfully signing up, you will find options such as Categories, New, and Trending at the top bar.
- Under the options of New and Trending, you will find the latest sounds. Under the categories option, you will find around 12 different categories. Each category has hundreds of sounds for you to add to your animation.
- Choose the category according to the mood of your animation, and then choose the best sound effects according to the mood or genre of your animation.
- After you click on a particular sound, you will find a download in MP3 option near that special sound button to download that sound or music.
Now follow the below-mentioned steps to use this downloaded tone in the actual animation. Here we will be telling you how to add music to a PowerPoint animation.
- Open PowerPoint and the animation in which you want to add music or sounds.
- After adding visual effects from the under the ‘animation’ option to the animation, go to the possibility of ‘animation pane’ and then click on the drop-down arrow at the right and then select the effects options.
- A pop-up box will appear on the screen, and there you can add the built-in or the default sound effects for animation on the device.
- But if you want to add the effects of sounds that you downloaded from SoundButtons.net, click on the ‘other sound’ option located in the pop-up dialogue box that appeared on the screen. Then, find the file present in the downloads section of your PC and click on the ‘ok’ button.
In the above article, we have told you how crucial adding music or sounds in the videos or animations is. You know that your created anime will be influential by adding sound effects to your animations.
People will clearly understand its thoughts & message. We have also told you about Sound Buttons.net, how to use them, and what points to consider for choosing animation sounds.
So, what are you waiting for now? Go today and create a fantastic animation with the best sound effects.