Poll Marketing on Facebook is not optional. What do you think? Facebook is the most popular social platform in the world, with 2.29 billion daily active users.
It’s not all vacation photos and humblebrags. Social media is the primary source of brand research for 53.2% of internet users aged 16-24. Furthermore, 66% of all Facebook users visit a local business Page at least once a week. Did you know that Spotify is as well-known as Facebook? You can grow your spotify account using Spotify Storm. If you have a Spotify account, then buy it’s plays form Spotify views by using Spotifystorm.com. It is great and reliable platform to buy plays for your Spotify account.
This article will teach us about Facebook poll marketing. All of your questions will be answered, as well as a step-by-step process to get you started on your Facebook marketing journey.
What exactly is Facebook marketing?
Facebook marketing is the practice of promoting a company’s or brand’s presence on Facebook. Poll Facebook Marketing can assist businesses in increasing brand awareness, generating leads, building an online following, and selling more products or services.
Facebook marketing strategies may include the following:
- Natural text, image, or video content
- Text, photo, or video content that has been paid for, or “boosted.”
- Facebook Reels and Stories
- Facebook advertisements
- Facebook Pages
- Giveaways and contests
- Chatbots or auto-responders for Facebook Messenger
- Campaigns utilizing influencers
Concerning Facebook Poll Ads Marketing
Poll ads allow you to ask your audience a question and give them two possible answers. In Meta Ads Manager, you can add a poll to your video ad, and it will appear on Facebook mobile Feed and Instagram Stories.
Poll advertisements can be used to:
- Take a poll of your intended audience. Use a poll to determine which features or products your target audience is most likely to be interested in purchasing.
- Interact with your current or prospective customers. Add a poll to your video ad to grab people’s attention and encourage them to interact with your brand.
- Boost brand awareness. Include a poll to increase the chances that your audience will remember your company.
- When you use the Brand awareness, Reach, Traffic, App installs, or Conversions objectives, you can include a poll in your video ad. When you add a poll to your video, it only appears on Facebook mobile Feed and Instagram Stories, but your video ad continues to run across all other selected placements without the poll.
When someone votes in your poll, they see the percentage of people who voted for each option. When you view your interactivity results in Ads Manager, you can see the reach of your poll, the number of people who engaged with your poll, and the aggregated poll results.
Making a Facebook Marketing poll
- Navigate to the Ads Manager tab.
- Click + Create in the upper left corner.
- Choose a goal that is compatible with poll ads. All of the following objectives are supported: awareness, traffic, app promotion, and sales. Click the button to continue.
- Add your campaign details, A/B test information, and Meta Advantage campaign budget, if applicable, and then click next.
- Choose your budget, target audience, placements, and optimization options. Remember that your poll will only appear on mobile Facebook Feeds and Instagram Stories. When you choose Advantage+ placements or manually add additional placements, your video ad does not include the attached poll. Then, click.
- In the Identity section, select your Facebook Page and, if applicable, your Instagram account.
- To construct your poll
Create your poll now. The question has an 80-character limit, and each answer option has a 24-character limit. If you want to link poll choices to a specific website when your ad appears in Facebook Feed, enter a URL in the Facebook Feed preferences section for each choice. When someone answers your poll, the website loads under your poll. Please remember that if you enter a website URL for one option, you must also enter a website URL for the other. Both alternatives may have the same website URL.
- When you’ve finished your poll, click Save.
- Include a headline, description, call to action button, and other text in your video ad, and enter tracking information if applicable.
- When you’re finished, click Publish to put your poll ad into action.
If you follow the steps outlined above, you will be able to use a poll to gather feedback and opinions about your work. So, start polling with your app! I sincerely hope you enjoyed this article and now have a good understanding of Facebook poll marketing.